numetheus
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 20FA40E8
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
Now I am totally confused.

1. So what I used to be able to do for free, add a wireless router and go onto wifi for the Dash now they not only charge me for the router, which they give a rebate for, but then you get it and there is what you are referring to as a H@H "plan" where I pay for it, so it really is not free wifi at home.

2. And this H@H apparently, from what I read above, if I am using wifi, do u mean if it is turned on, all my calls will not be deducted from my bucket? whoa

I think I have something wrong, or someone does, or Tmo is really socking it to us in the first part, then giving us something in the second part. More than likely, me and Tmo

Thanks for your help If anyone can still help it would be appreciated. And I used to work for Tmo..scary...where u had hotspots, 29.99 ...
For some reason, the others here think you want H&H which allows you to use your wifi to talk VOICE without using your plan minutes. YOU are just concerned with DATA INTERNET, allowing you to browse web pages and check email right?

http://www.facebook.com/numetheus
PIN: 20FA40E8
Offline   Reply With Quote