View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:49 AM   #50
jmarvelous

Model: 7100i
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

The way bitbucket explains it looks like it will only works for the newer model blackberrys. As I have the BB 7100i. The Blackberry 7100i there is not a way to upload files to it's memory and then run that jar/jad application.

Well actually there is a way to upload files to the Blackberry 7100i memory but you still can't run jad/jar files. The program is called DynoPlex eFile which you can google. It's basically a file explorer for your blackberry and surprising it works for the 7100i.

But once again sadly you can't run jad/jar files from that program. You'll get the following error message "There is no application associated with this file type". That error message makes you wonder if there is an application that you can associate with it. Really don't make any since if the Blackberry has Java, why can't the DynoPlex eFile app be able to load jad/jar files for you.

Do anybody know a way to load jad/jar files to a "BB 7100i" not by OverTheAir???... if not Back to my original after converting to alx/cod post:

The converting process goes fine. I am able to convert jar/jad files to alx/cod. I uploaded them with ease to the black Blackberry 7100i. So far NO errors.

Now the thing is when i goto run the application on the Blackberry I get:
Error starting "app-name"
Error loading module "app-name"
OutOfMemoryError.
With only an [OK] button to click.

I converted over 10 different applications one by one and all gives me the same error message.

Do any know what is going wrong ?
Offline   Reply With Quote