View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 05:52 PM   #37
9balla4life
Thumbs Must Hurt

Location: Land where Blackburr's grow off trees....not sure yet
Model: 8120
PIN: 24760E78
Carrier: T-Mobile

Wait a sec, it seems like only the 7100T from TMO is having this issue. I have the 7100G with Cingular and have not encountered anything like this. On the otherhand, I believe that TM launched this phone too quickly and did not do the proper testings. A few months ago Cingular had the 7100G avaiable for purchase online but after 2 days it was removed from the online site and I didn't understand why but I think I have an idea now. I think this issue is caused by TM who pushed this product out on the market before it's time.
... I believe this because I have not had ANY problems at all with my device and it has a good amount of woftware installed on it... just a suggestion, did your phones turn off when you first purchased the phone? or did it happen after downloading some 3rd party software?

It's rather hard for me to accept because the 7100 series phones are virtually the same as far as the overall appearance, software and features. It just doesn't make much sense...

Didn't TM have some kind of "trial" period on their phones? Like 30 days or something? If so what made you guys keep the device if it's been problematic since day one?
Currently using 8100 Pearl.