Old 07-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #56
King-B
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8100
PIN: 23F8E72F
Carrier: SunCom

Quote:
Originally Posted by csurfr View Post
I dumped my pearl the minute I purchased my iPhone. . . sure I miss the push email with my GMail account, but I don't have any time sensitive email anyway. . . the bberry was more of a convenience.

I don't know who said the iPhone was slow, but I haven't seen that yet. . . At least it doesn't take 5 minutes to browse the pictures like it does on the Pearl.

Sure it doesn't have MMS, but to be honest, how many people actually use that? I have never sent one, and since I have email, why would I? Why would any of us?

Typing took some getting used to, but I think it is much, much nicer than SureType. I've had the iPhone for 3 days now, and i'm just as fast as the bberry without a doubt.

I didn't have any problem with slow syncing at all. . . everything just worked. . . unlike trying to sync my BB with my MacBook.

Oh, and as to the first post which said that he couldn't add the iPhone without activating a new line? That's completely false. It took me 10 minutes to activate mine and replace my blackberry completely. . . couldn't have been any easier.
Cool review....Nice to hear from an avid user
Offline   Reply With Quote