Old 07-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #32
harryzuluberries
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9630
PIN: DUPONT FIFTH AVENUE LARGE ORPHEO ROLLERBALL
Carrier: the Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1790 View Post
I'd love to know why "a real business man" as someone wrote, shouldn't consider this phone, why not tell me??
Somewhat guilty as charged. I, however said "serious businessmen." 1st gen technology+shortened R&D cycles+fickle consumers who will leave a carrier for devices rather than signal/call quality (in their area)+Did I mention 1st gen tech=Not the greatest device (1st gen) for a business person who needs bomb proof real-time email, data, etc.

I'd love to have the disposable income to run out and purchase one to play with, so I'm not a hater. Just a realist. And if I was looking into purchasing a device to help me keep track of and run a medium to large enterprise I would avoid first gen tech like the plague...for the most part. I was in a position at one point where I was assisting certain individuals with their small and large ticket tech purchases and I would always tell them that latest doesn't always equal greatest......there's a reason why things are called bleeding/cutting edge technology. lol.

7510>7520>7100i>8830>8330>9630
Offline   Reply With Quote