View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 08:22 AM   #103
slinky
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon Sucks

John - Perhaps JSanders' time spent donating time to authoring the FAQ makes him think that he is entitled special rights to deride ohers.Perhaps you think it affords him liberties obviously not granted to others of freedom of expression. Nobody posted to this thread for days until a few decided to take another crack at getting a few more jabs in - and the comversation was civil until the rabble was roused.

Look - some mature people helped me find some great ways to extend what the BB is right now. Others helped me appreciate that BB took steps to consumerize and PDA the device but did it half way so far. BB is still clearly tops for reading emails and managing contacts. I'm greatful that at least these days I can do more than just business functions - even use it as a very basic mp3 player. Great, but there still are some glaring holes that cripple the BB's ability to be a mobile office, and hopefully Dataviz will see fit to address RIM's absurd inability to provide any native document readers to use the HD card.

I appreciate the assistance from all but don't need to play whipping boy just because I have found some challenges to the BB and have stated such. This thread has had its use and if there is no further purpose but to serve as abuse, I agree.