View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 10:44 AM   #22
inthchips
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7290
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default how to resolve with contact who doesn't know HTML from plain text?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKool View Post

BTW, if there's any HTML in these email's at all then they are going to mess up. you are gunna have all sorts of random problems.
Two friends who use Yahoo email have successfully sent me emails for years and have just recently started with the blank replies ... I am reading on these boards that the BB won't receive HTML emails. Since when? I doubt either of these contacts has changed anything about how they have sent me email. One definitely wouldn't know how to change what he is doing whatsoever .

I can't tell from the boards whether this is a temporary issue or whether from this point on i will be unable to read their replies without logging into Gmail on the BB, which is a hassle to say the least.

Would love some input. Yes, i have done a search but am not clear how long this issue with HTML emails has been going on and whether from now on i will be unable to read my Yahoo contacts' replies without taking the extra step to log into Gmail, enter password, so on and so on. Infinitely slower than what I've been doing to date.

Thank you for any advice. My BB is a 7290 on T-Mobile's network.