View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMcNeil
Putting my love for my 7130g and SureType on the Rogers network, I do believe that as soon as I'm ready for an upgrade (Mar 22!!) that I'll be picking this bad boy up. I'm a Rogers Wireless employee and see everythign that comes into Canada for GSM. I've used them all too. Treo, Nokia, Blackberry, etc. I've always come back to the Blackberrys!
++++++++++++
I have a 7130c that is one of my absolute favorites. A definite keeper.

That said I'm particularly fond of my 8800, which I've had since the day it became available. Now after having a lot of time on it there are a few truly outstanding improvements.

1st) For those of you power users, the keyboard is fantastic.

2nd) The phone is very clear, with great volume & tone.

3rd) Fit & finnish are exemplary.

4th) I see the absence of a camera a big plus.

The reason I say this is I have yet to see a very good camera on any phone. And I've owned a lot of phones as well as researching new phones daily. It's not just a matter of more megapixels to produce a good camera. Want a camera? Buy a Canon. Small, light, inexpensive, great photo's. If one is that interested in a camera on your BB why not wait till the model is released, others provide feedback on it, then make your decision. This process is going to take up to a year.

Get an 8800 now & enjoy!

Cheers...