No longer Registered.

Model: iFon4
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibi
8800 series (GSM/GPRS/EDGE)
Cingular (United States) - 4.2.1.109/4.2.1.72
Installation Download: Click Here
Installation File Name: 8800M_PBr4.2.1_rel109_PL2.3.0.54_A4.2.1.72_Cingula r.exe
Installation Path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8800-v4.2.1.72_P2.3.0.54
BlackBerry.alx Download: Click Here

* Note: I have also included modified Platform.alx and LBS.alx files. The modified Platform.alx file is for Cingular users with PTT service enabled on their accounts. If you are not a Cingular customer and do not have PTT enabled on your account, do NOT use this modified Platform.alx. The instructions for installation are the same as the BlackBerry.alx file. This *should* allow the installation of the PTT software on the handheld. As to whether or not it would work, that's up in the air. The modified LBS.alx is for Cingular users only, as something was disabled in the default package for the Cingular-branded 8800 devices.
Jibi, I unlocked the themes but I did not use the LBS file. (I didn't read your entire note b4 extracting the files) I have a cingular 8800. What effect will this have on my bb? Any?