View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 01:26 PM   #36
hapnin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBFreak
I know, I know this one has been posted before! I really like this program.

Here are some of the features:

METAmessage Services
Spell Check — This feature lets you spell check outgoing messages on your handheld as easily as you spell check on your desktop. You can scroll directly to questionable words, replace misspelled words from a suggestion list, edit replacement text, and add words to a personal dictionary.

A Nextel reseller forwarded this link to their OTA install for Blackberry 4.0 devices: http://www.METAmessage.com/MMOTA/ASP

You will still need to go to their web site to sign up for the trial/service.

I agree with BBFreak, this is a great app. Concierge services is powered by AskMeNow, and you get to Print, Spell Check, quick information etc. So instead of paying $6 for AskMeNow, you can pay an extra buck for this service with all of the extra bells and whistles.

One of the features that I just figured out how to use is the Message Alerts. You can have this app alert you with a tone or vibrate when messages arrive with certain subject lines or from specific email addresses, even with the device in Quiet mode. You set it up like filters or rules. I am using the offercode 4546 which give you the free trial, so I was told.

-Bert