Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 AM   #33
puckplayer4
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: Ask if you like
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmokey
I been using Today Plus for a while now.

It does seem to hide your individual email account icons by DEFAULT.

There is no way to change the date on the home screen calendar reminders. I guess it's european thing.

You cannot change the home screen Messages, Call Log, & Calendar display, those are there to stay. You can however, change the bottom 5 icons. To do so, just hit the Menu key from the Home Screen...and move the icons you want on the home screen, to the top row. To move them, select the icon you want, hit Menu Key, and select move, just trackball it over to the top, and hit the trackball. Once you are done, hit the Back Key or End Key, to view the Home Screen again, and the bottom will display the 5 icons you had on the top row.

While this is accurate (moving of icons to top row, etc) what I think he's referring to and what I'd like to see is the ability to have the other email folders show up in the top 5 (bottom of display) for some reasonat the main menu, messages, indiv email icons, compose, saved messages and call logs are all grayed out - still accessible but not showing in the 5 at the bottom of the menu. Ideas?