View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:20 AM   #92
sphereboy
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by hf1khal
Yes they do. You need to make sure that they properly configured your account with a blackberry plan. Have you set your BIS? If yes, then go back in there and send the service books and also go to options, advanced, host routing table and select register now. One good source to get a quick fix is their forum where they have a live chat who are tech savy on BB's they will go over your account and will most likely be able to solve it while you are on line with them. Oh yes, fdo you see EDGE or GSM in caps, if not that would be a big issue for you and you would need to be in a diferent area where you will get those.
hf1khal:
Thank you for your reference to the Cingular Forums. After 5 minutes with a Chat Agent I have been able to resolve my problem. They went into my account and noticed that the account had not been "provisioned" correctly. He instructed me to try to send an MMS message, or access MediaNet and I was able to. I even was able to get Ramble working now. Thanks again, and as they say, "Knowledge is Power, and on these forums we all get Power"! It seems i'm at 100% now with my account. I was not happy knowing i was supposed to have a feature set and it wasn't working. Now i can send my photos via MMS! without MediaNet subscription. YES!