Old 11-21-2006, 06:46 AM   #52
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

Model: 8800
PIN: 240582A8
Carrier: tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhobbes
I've been getting spammed lately too. Never used to happen.

Now I keep getting lame stock tips and crap like that. Going to delete that account as I never use it!
Notice
How all the email accounts the carriers prvid you with give you spam?
[email address] = spame magnet

I've gotten scammers buzzing this account .mainly emails consisting as bait for wire fraud scams.
High I'm a high ranking officer at a bank (insert HSBC bank Bank of america hong Kong branch 1els fargo) we had a client who died recenlty we was woth abou 43 mil we alege your his next of kin we can verify this for about $1800.00 in english court or you have to fly to london ti sign it in person you can wire the money via western union.

OR: we are x company or art gallery we are looking for US sales reps to take payments from clients via 6ake postal money orders wich are valued at $250.

I monkeyed with them a little just to se how far they would go cause I was bored

I had the USPS look at them and they we're obiously fake because of the duplicate serial numbers. They say they comee from afganistan. I let the officials keep them an cooperated.

The bank one was interesting.
They went so far as to call me.
They hade som buddies in on it posing as bristers from clifford an chance. Princable account officers for hsbc bank they try to speal ona bout som fake company called global securitys. When this guy called me he certainly did Not sound like he was british.. He sounded Nigerian.

I have even seen lottory offers from smuggling rings

" Green card lottory win a chance at a Free greencard". That was funny I was laghing for 5 minutes when I first swa that one.

Some of the weirder onse were the deprate wives club or somthing like that.

Jus use your yahoo or AOL account