LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Model: 850
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElbowGuts
Hi all,
Great site!! Please bear with me as i don't know if i am posting in the correct area. I just bought a used BB 7510 and have never used one before, anyway, i need some tech help. I have NEXTEL service and have removed my SIM card from my i560 and put it in the BB it seemed to work for a while and after i shut it off for an hour or so, i turned it on and now i keep getting a loud BEEP from the speaker every 30-40 seconds (similar to a PPT and the recipent has the phone off) i cannot turn on the "Radio" and it is not recongnizing my phone number.... I am really confused and pretty dumb when it comes to tech type stuff.... i hope i am not bothering anyone... please feel free to e-mail me or call xxx-xxx-xxxx...... Thanks folks i am really bummbed out.... BTW i have no software or transfer cable YET... HELP!!!
I am not familuar with Nextel but a place to start might be calling Nextel and making sure the BB is registered on your account and on the Nextel network.

Your not bothering anyone by asking a Q... Thats what the forum is for...

You might want to consider removing your phone numer from the original post... The spammers and bots might have fun with it