View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #32
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman72
I will tell ya this, if nextel does not put out an update for this phone to at least use wav tones. There should be a HUGE class action suit put on them. You simply can not put out a product, display features it is suppose to support. Then when the consumer buys it they find out that it is not supported. Thats just not cool. Hell I am very dissapointed about that personally.
no offense to your statement, but i see a few things wrong. first, i'm guessing your american (no worries, me too), which hint towards the 'sue first' mentality. second, the phone does support WAV files currently and even has some on the phone, to my knowledge. third, if consumers would do just an inkling of research prior to making a purchase, they would find out whether or not certain features were available - it's been known since week 1 or week 2 post-release for the 7100i that WAV files could NOT be downloaded - the phone supports it, but the browser did not.