View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 03:25 PM   #12
Matt195

Model: 7290

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquin654
i currently have an 8700c with cingular and while i love the 8700c i'm not that crazy about Cingular service . yes the signal is good and my BB service does its job , but bill and customer service plus paying more than Tmobile would charge for BB service unlimited isn't exactly great .

so with that said , in the NYC metro area and perhaps around the USA , canada , and wherever anyone wishes to comment on ... which service would give the better experience as far as general customer service , price , signal range , and overall " feel " ?????? i have seen threads ask similar questions but not related to NYC metro and not about T-mobile Vs. Cingular ... also i plan on going from 8700c to 8700g with T-mobile ... any thoughts from current 8700g users as to its overall quality and signal / performance with T-mobile ..... thankx in advance for your words of advice
I have had a 7290 with TMobile since November. I Live in Teaneck NJ and commute to the city. Up until about a month ago the TMoble service was OK in both areas. A little weak in NJ.

I got a post card a month ago saying that the service was being improved in the NYC metro area and ever since I have problems.

It is either completely off for hours at a time or a very strong signal. My biggest problem is that it is usually off while I am commuting which is when I need it most. I am tired of speaking to customer service. Onr Teck told me that tey were working on or reparing the system and it would be loke this for 2 mos.

anyone else have similar experiences?