View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 11:02 PM   #24
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

I appreciate your statement and though it sounds like I am trying to circumvent things, He has a new unit 8700 that is still under warranty, he has not broken it all he tried to do was upgrade his software, for that matter it could have happened trying to reload his own software. So it is not like he is telling them that he dropped it on the carpet and in reality it was dropped from the roof while you were fixing your dish.

Regardless, I was not trying to imply for him to lie , his unit stopped working as a result of normal usage within the warranty period. But if my statement implied otherwise I do want it to be clear that I am not endorsing deceit. It did stop working while it was connected to the pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunkHead
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8700g: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Nothing personal about your suggestion that the unit be returned under bogus reasons but..... That's why my next BB will cost more! RIM is here to make money, if everyone cheats them they go belly up and we loose our new cool toys every year.

Running OS 6.0.0.524