Old 05-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
JCHCIS

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: Q10 Syncing with Outlook 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
But he speaks for everyone in the US that is syncing to Outlook!

Keep moving.
NJBlackberry--from the number of your posts I'm a little surprised at your reply. I certainly didn't mean to come off sounding arrogant when stating that. I have read hundreds of posts regarding this exact issue--syncing via USB with Outlook (desktop 2007/2010).

I run a business and have used (like others) Outlook (98/2000/2003/2007) as my business email client/calendar/contact list/memos/tasks, etc. I sync and backup my 9810 daily as often times when traveling for business, I'll make appointments or add contacts to my 9810--then either in my office or on my netbook, I'll sync the phone with the computers to assure it is all on the same. I am not talking about using MS Outlook Exchange Service, I do not use Exchange (or cloud systems due to nature of my business) and have a pop3 email account. This works fine for us and for thousands of others across the country and around the world.

All I'm saying is, I hope they add it back on and does anyone know if and when it will be done? Thank you.
Offline   Reply With Quote