View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #718
Matt_Stevens
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Question Re: Unlocked Storm on AT&T or T-Mobile

To say that I am lost and frustrated would be an understatement. This really seems to be too complicated for me. Even this here...

"Install your current OS on your BlackBerry device to your PC."

Say what? How do I install my Blackberry OS on my PC? I have no idea what this means.

I've got a Verizon Storm2 9550, running 5.0.0.1015 platform 4.2.0.442 and I have Desktop 6.1.0.36. The phone is of course unlocked.

I went through the steps provided by berryology.com and it just isn't catching. They seem similar to what I see here, only this is far more complicated. I frankly don't understand it at all.

One problem I see from the directions here is when i go to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html and plug in my PIN and IEMI, it says my device is not registered. Well, it was, like ten times in the last three days.

Right now my EDGE always goes to 'edge' when I try and use the internet and I have to reboot to get it back. Sometimes I get email, but not often. I can sometimes MMS as of today. Basically, no data works, such as net, eBay, Google Maps, etc.

I have tried APN emgsm.vzw3g.com and epc.tmobile.com

Basically, what the hell do I do? I am lost and need some assistance. It doesn't help that I am dyslexic and tend to lose it on complex instructions.

I love my Storm2 and do not want to give it up, so i hope someone can help me out here. PLEASE take pity on me. My voice is gone from yelling at my phone and my PC. THREE DAYS OF THIS!

Last edited by Matt_Stevens; 12-19-2011 at 07:47 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote