View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
leKing

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: WIND
Default EUREKA! I think I know how to save RIM!!

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,

I consider myself a visionary and since I have owned my 9700 (my first BB) I have wondered about how to improve upon it. My initial visions ressembled what eventually became the TORCH. However today I have another vision of the future of RIM. This vision is much bigger than just an upgrade of an existing handset. This time I have an idea of a whole new approach (hardware design, marketing strategy, etc.) that I believe could save RIM.

I am a middle class citizen raising a family of four on a very modest income. Hence, I do wonder if my idea might somehow allow me to also profit with the positve impact it could have on RIM. On ther other hand, I wonder if I should just throw my idea out there on a forum like this just to see what other people's thoughts are.

Worst case scenario - I will have folks who will tell me why my idea won't work. Best case scenario - I will receive a thank you letter from one of RIM's CEO's promising to ensure I am rewarded for my contribution to saving RIM.

Yes I know, that second scenario doesn't sound very realistic or perhaps simply wishful thinking . . .

Any suggestions would be appreciated. How do I communicate my idea to the right people? Should I just try to email Mike or Jim or is there someone else I could bounce my idea off of?

As you can see - it has come to a point where I no longer wish to just sit on my idea. I want to do something. But what??
Offline   Reply With Quote