Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Default Re: blackberry flashing red and wont turn on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemyphone View Post
hi right was using my blackberry bold 9000 and it just switched off. so i fort batterys was dead put it on charge and the red light came on stayed on for about 30 secs then started flashing about 3 times left it on charge 24 hours never worked left battery out for 24hours never worked been looking on the internet and most things are saying it needs a update so i downloaded the desktop software my phone is showing up blackberrybold 9000 with picture but wont let me click on anything to do with the phone it then popped up retry, update or close so i updated and its now saying it cant connect to my phone and its still not turning on i have my 30th birthday next week and cant get in contact with no one and they cant with me soo need help ASAP!! Please
Please do not write in text speak. Without simple punctuation and capitalization, your post is very heard to read and understand. Many of our members are not native English speakers and probably have an even harder time trying to read text-speak messages.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Offline   Reply With Quote