View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
rapattack

Model: 8707g
PIN: N/A
Carrier: unknown
Default Music not syncing to media card

Please Login to Remove!

Hi this is taking forever to understand but according to the desktop software i think it is saying that my music on the computer is syncing to the device and not the media card. I thought it was but opened the software today more to tackle the issue of most of the music i had ripped from my cd's using windows media player was then not on the blackberry. When i checked the devices file manager a while back it seemed to suggest that the files were on the media card but the software today is telling me otherwise. I am in the page that says media sync>music and there is a list of songs i guess that are on my hard drive. There is a button at the bottom of the page that is in blue that says "random music". On the left of that is a meter that says it totals 1gb and under that it says 'exceeded available space by 0 bytes'. 80% of the meter is blue and the rest is grey. I looked into some options thinking that this stupid software is picking songs for me which is why it says random music but i could not see any change or anything absolute to do. I have a 32gb card and i have maybe 10gb at least of music to throw on the card.
I have also asked a few times on how to get this card set up via this forum or another i can't remember but i never seem to get very far. Very complicated. I still fairly new to this blackberry. This is the only one i have ever owned :0)
Would appreciate some advice as i have read way too many pages on the net and tutorials and none are what i am talking about :0)
Oh i also tried to sync using windows media player and it only lists in its file manager whats on my hard drive, the blackberry device, apps and a couple of songs that i must have dragged over to the device when i first got ths device before i got the media card.
Offline   Reply With Quote