Old 01-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
Lefty44

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: Troubles with BB 8520

Quote:
Originally Posted by energgy View Post
Hello , i bought a Blackberry 8520 2 days ago . all works wonderful. But there is one problem but i think this is the biggest . OS version is 4.6 . DM 5.0.1. I connect the phone to the PC and it's visible . The Mass storage device appears in Windows Explorer . The problem appears when i try to copy Music or Video files to device .Reboots every time I try to copy . I tried to copy through Roxio . Still doesn't work . tried to pull out the battery . no joy. all is original . MicroSD 2G. original USB Cable.

please help me . scrolled all the www .. nothing found

I hate the BB Desktop Manager PC software for audio and video files, including Roxio. It drives me nuts! Why can it have a simple file manager tool that plays friendly with Windows Explorer? I don't think the OS is your problem; likely it's the BB Desktop Manager software which wants you to do everything through it and not through Windows Explorer. With the OS v5, my 8520 likes to reboot frequently for reasons not clear to me (nor warned about). It also freezes alot (or is really thinking for a loooong time, but doesn't tell you it's thinking). I'm seriously considering going back to my Samsung Blackjack II.
Offline   Reply With Quote