View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #30
mike71857

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at+t

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
I have been using the Bold 9000 since it came out and its now time to replace it.

So I have a dilemma. I am sure I am not alone.

I tried the 9800 Torch and hated it. Didn't like the physical keyboard as its hard to use - the screen open makes it heavy on the hands. Nice screen size though. Also tried the iphone 4 and HTC Desire HD which are great toys but hopeless for business messaging and calendar management.

I now have the 9780. The new OS is great. But the screen is smaller than the 9000. Only a bit, but it makes quite a bit of difference. Its the difference between useable and not useable. Keyboard is also smaller. I have big hands and fat fingers and find the 9780 quite cramped to use.

What I really want is larger blackberry. If I could get something that had the same size keyboard and screen as the 9000 I would be happy. But ideally the screen would be quite a bit bigger - say ~30%

Do Blackberry have such a device in the pipeline? Or are they succumbing to soft keyboards (yuk!) ?

Thx,
Mike.
You should research phones independently and buy the one you like and don't tell anyone on here what you bought. Keep it a secret,that would be amazing if you could do that
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote