View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
bwhyte

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default SMS problem, Really need HELP!!

Please Login to Remove!

I recentley just got 2 storm2. I am having a problem with the SMS and hopefully someone can help. It's really annoying and I will try to explain as best as I can.

Say I have 5 sms conversation in my sms inbox icon. I am talking to person 1all day long. Sometimes when I back out of my sms inbox icon and go back in, message 5 may be highlighted as opposed to my most recent conversation with person 1. If I get a new message and I click to go in to my messages to check, another conversation that does not contain a new message may be hightlight instead of the conversation that includes the new message. I text a lot and it's really annoying because I have to make sure I am going in to the right message.
I dont believe my fiance's does that, but she said she really hasn't paid attention. I have done a million battery pulls but no success. I am going home tonight to upgrade my os to .98 as opposed to .73 i am running now. Could that be the problem?
I appreciate you help in advance and please let me know if I need to clarify anything better.

Bug
Offline   Reply With Quote