View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:48 AM   #99
ArtofAngels

Model: 9100P
PIN: 22548CCD
Carrier: Telstra
Default Situation: Both remain in eachothers pending, cannot add eachother

Okay reading through all of this and doing everything I could I could not get this to work, though now it is fixed, ill tell you my situation in hope that it helps someone.

I'm in Australia and my friend is in Mexico, everything worked fine the moment I started using bbm, until while chatting it was noticed that she could receive everthing I say perfectly fine but I could not get any of her replies.
She could chat to other contacts just fine, as could I, so after awhile we suggested I delete her and re-add her, from this point on it was impossible to get her back in my friends list, I sent a request and she accepted receiving 2 versions of me in her list but it would still say pending in mine, she deleted both of the 'mes' and I deleted the pending then she fired off a request, nothing on my end at all, I didn't block her by accident I even unblocked everyone in the ignored list knowing none of those pins were hers, I could add a picture in a group and she could see it and reply on her end, but just won't appear on mine, I could send pins but couldn't receive them back, and from here the best we could get was just having eachother in pending, we were using msn at the time on our bbs so there's no connection issue, just a bbm issue, to eventually remedy this problem she backed her contacts up and added just me, this time I got the request, accepted and everything was back to normal even when she restored her other contacts.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Last edited by ArtofAngels; 09-05-2010 at 06:58 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote