View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:02 AM   #19
btaylor1
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Q10
Carrier: at&t

after the 5.0 upgrade, i too have sound problems. pulling battery didn't seem to solve for me. i mainly want the classic ringer, instead of at&t's default. i can get vibration to work for phone, but not the classic ringer i want. still haven't figured out

what follows is bold clock alarm problem i experienced overnight. i am posting in case it might somehow aid someone smarter to understand what the problem is (problems are).

i have been using my bold's clock alarm for weekdays for some time now without problem. my bold's clock alarm did not ring this morning and i overslept. here's how i figured out i caused it

yesterday in Options / Sound and Ring Tones the Ring Tone had been saved as AT&T Tune. i have been wanting the Ringer_ClassicPhone everywhere, so i changed the Ring Tone to Ringer_ClassicPhone and took the All Profiles default. this morning i was not awakened as usual by my bold's alarm (no sound came out). i returned to Options / Sound and Ring Tones and then reset the Ring Tone to AT&T Tune, and after that, my bold's alarm made the usual sound again (under Clock Options, i have the Alarm Tune set to BBPro_VintageAlarm)

so confusing to me.

Last edited by btaylor1; 09-03-2010 at 06:11 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote