View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #49
donovanj
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Thumbs down New problem with .822 - Ringers/Alerts

Phone voice quality (jitter) issues are fixed with the this release but I have a new issue that cropping up regularly: no sounds or vibration on incoming calls or alerts.
After a while the phone will no longer give any alerts (sound or vibrate) to events such as an incoming phone call or a calendar event. Doing a battery pull will fix it for a while but then the problem with crop back.

I am starting to get really tired of not having a fully working device. RIM software development really needs to update their process to do more quality control. Major issues that impact phone (like voice jitter) or the ability for the phone to frickin ring when a call comes in should have been solved before the phone even came out. To release any build of software that has fundamental issues like this is completely unacceptable. I understand that all software has bugs, but these are fundamental basic phone functions...

Is there ANY build of 5x that doesn't have voice jitter issues, ringer problems, major memory problems or other basic fundamental flaws????
Offline   Reply With Quote