Old 08-24-2010, 09:12 AM   #7
DaBlackberryBoy
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9850
PIN: URADUMAS
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm2 View Post
You may have identified part of the Rex business model. TeamworkMatrix may be the "high end" task manager for those who are demanding more -- with the corresponding higher annual price -- while ToDo is the "normal" individual task manager. I notice that you can use Teamwork with a "team" of 1, which allows it to play in that market as well.

Do you know if the monthly fees for Teamwork include the Desktop (when it will be available)?
From my understanding, RexDesktop will remain subscription as it is per year, 2 years, 3 years. TeamworkMatrix, I think, will be similiar to TodoMatrix in that you will get it via that subscription. But, TeamworkMatrix itself on device is subject to monthly pricing (see TeamworkMatrix - Group Collaboration / Task Management for BlackBerry).

Now yesterday I heard rumblings of a new TodoMatrix version coming out before the end of this month. My hope is that this will be the version where they integrate some of the functionality in TeamworkMatrix into Todomatrix. So I am holding out for this to see what is going on. If it does not pan out, my wife and I to start will hop on the TeamworkMatrix bandwagon. My only hope is that TeamworkMatrix can get a security lift to allow visibility controls to be implemented to hide/show certain aspects of the TeamworkMatrix to certain people; then I could add my business team onto it and it can be all encompassing and I could get rid of an app or two on my device.