View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
stanleybridgeboy

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Default It's dead

Please Login to Remove!

I just got a new BlackBerry Bold 9700 from Bell a couple of days ago, amazing phone. Anyway, lastnight I was walking home in the rain.. A long walk, it was hail, I was drenched. I put my phone in my pocket but against my leg with my wallet on the other side.. Thought it wouldn't get wet.

Well it didn't really, the water damage stickers are white as snow. There was a little drop or two inside where the battery goes, that was it for moisture and the front of the phone was pretty wet from when I slid it outta my pocket.

So.. During the walk I had 2 bars battery left, it was a 1hr walk, and it died during the walk....... Now it won't turn on, or when I plug it in the red light doesn't come on or anything.. It's dead.

Anyone got any ideas? The bell store and tech support are closed today. And I want to try to revive it, or at-least get my contacts off it before I swap it... I just got some numbers lastnight, aha.

Anyways... Thanks guys, any suggestiosn are really appreciated! It's sitting with the battery and cover out, and I'm gonna try that for a few hours.

I tried lot's of different things though, with the battery and sim
Offline   Reply With Quote