View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #16
fonejunkie
Just me

Model: iFone
PIN: Not on my iPhone5
Carrier: iPhone5 on AT&T Mobility

This will be my final post on this subject...

I understand that some (maybe "most") of the illegals that are here are only trying to better themselves. The majority of them are probably NOT criminals (beyond the fact that they had to break the law to get here). And I understand that they are human beings, the same as all of us.

However, all you have to do is see the crime that SOME of them commit. See the gang activities that many are involved in, see the damage that they do to private land owner's property, see the piles of trash and garbage that they leave in the desert on their way to a better life... then see the horrendous injustice some of the receive at the hands of "coyotes" (human smugglers), see the Mexicans marching in the streets waiving Mexican flags, see the American kids chastised and singled out for wearing clothing depicting AMERICAN FLAGS...

I say close the border, secure the border and open the immigration process. But regardless of HOW one slices this issue, I believe that we can all agree that there are some serious problems that require fixing.

My comments are my personal opinion, and I don't ask that you necessarily agree with it. I respect that we all come from differing backgrounds and have differing opinions. That is what makes us great - the ability to agree, disagree, and even argue, yet continue to respect each other and remain friends.
Offline   Reply With Quote