Old 04-17-2010, 05:31 PM   #31
SteveO86
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator

Model: 9650
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfanatic View Post
True, both Apple and RIM have their strong and weak points but the OP was pointing out that RIM, possibly because of their CEO, is regressing in the market while Apple and the Android os are progressing.
I really do not see how both Andriod and Apple are just sooooooooooo far ahead of RIM.

The iPhone has flaws just as well as the BlackBerry. Whether each phone is better then the other is fully dependent on the users needs plain and simple. If my battery runs out and I can't put a second one there is a problem for me anyway but not for the typically iPhone user. I've filled up a 16 GB SD on my BlackBerry and I will probably buy a 32 GB SD card when they get released or come down in price.. I will not have to buy a whole new device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfanatic View Post
I know you hardcore BB peeps don't want to accept it but the stark reality is that RIM and the BB aren't what they used to be in the mobile world. The hardware hasn't kept up nor has the software. Being THE "email" device only gets you so far and they all do email well these days. RIM's claim to fame is now a non-issue and they don't really do anything else all that well.

Ya'll will disagree with and probably make sarcastic remarks about this post and that's ok, it's still true.
BlackBerry may not be as "high-end" as the apple or andriod, BlackBerry doesn't really have that "wow" factor anymore, but as an IT Professional I'll be damned if any tells me the iPhone or andiod is a good enterprise smart phone period.

So their a bigger picture then just "wow" look how cool the iPhone/Andriod is. (I've messed with the phone and they are cool.. but the Blackberry suits my needs)

Follow me on Twitter
Offline   Reply With Quote