View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #9
Blush_models

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: wind mobile

terribably sorry for not giving the whole story. I only put on software developed by a company called Smobile Systems in responce to this problem. The software is supposed to be antivirus, malware and anti-identity theft software. Before then the only software present was the software that came with the unit. I reinstalled the operating system on the pearl but I was syncing it with outlook on my computer. When the second device 9700 was purchased I did not connect it with any computer or load any software until the problem occured and I was instructed to send logs by RIM. After getting the 9700 the problem reoccured within 2 days and in that time it did not leave my sight. Other than this I have involved police because of stalking, threatening mesages, my computer was hacked, and I experienced a break and enter on my resident etc. I'm not sure what else to provide in terms of the full story. If you have any pointed questions please do ask so that I might forulate an appropriate responce.
Offline   Reply With Quote