Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #34
Melven
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9930
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjdnkd View Post
HiTaX,
I have been following the posts, and have used your site to download the 4.5 version, as like others, I am less than impressed by the 'new' arrangement with 5.0. Thanks for hosting the older version.

I am however having the dreaded 'Communication Problem' message issue reported elsewhere. (I can get the BES version of 5.0 to run fine, so think this is an issue with something other than GPS access.) I have a BB 9000 Bold on an enterprise mail server. I have tried the normal refresh GPS step, with no avail.

From reading the various replies, I see some people seem to have had this issue, and it is fixed by the two versions in 5.0. Do you have any other suggestions on how to get 4.5 running.

Cheers
KJDNKD in sunny Australia
Scroll up a little and you will see that Amaze decided to shut down 4.5 as of January 2010, so now 4.5 is worthless and 5.0 is pay and in my opinion not worth paying for. I have been very happy with Telmap navigator which is currently free (and better than Amaze IMHO), and unlike my version of Garmin mobile will work outside the USA. If you want Telmap navigator, scroll up a little for a link to the beta sign up page.

Cheers

Melven
Offline   Reply With Quote