View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #208
Rainbowtyedye
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8530
PIN: 312902DF
Carrier: Verizon

I have a BB because I want a good phone and something that allows me to communicate with clients during the day, either by email or text. I'm also finding that I'm using it more and more for social media and mobile websites. I could probably get by with any smart phone, but I like the BB keyboard and the push email.

I don't want or need a music player, a hand held gaming system, a digital photo frame, or most other bells and whistles because I'm too busy during the day to play with them. I consider by BB a tool, not a toy.

I also don't think much about the security issue, but find it comforting that I DON'T have to think about security with my BB.

I haven't looked much into the iPhone because from the introduction of it, it was a toy, something to play around with when bored. As it is, I've hiden most of the semi-cool apps that came with my 8530 because I have no use for them.

Basically, it doesn't matter how many cool apps are developed for the iPhone, or how great any of the other bells and whistles are, I just want the functionality of my BB and nothing else. I have no problem with others enjoying their iPhones, but it's just not for me.

Long live the Blackberry!!!