View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
d33pa
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9780
Carrier: Rogers BIS/BES/BES
Default identify backups on pc?

Please Login to Remove!

Im in a bit of a predicament. I have several backups on my pc of various different bb phones. Most of my personal, wife's, and a few of friends whom i have helped upgrade the os for.

I would like to know how I can differentiate each <loader/backup-date>.ipd from another? I need to find a backup for my bold 9000. I ignorantly didnt backup my 9000 as its on a BES and took for granted that my phone would be restored once I updated the os to 5.0.0.411. The BES admin had issues activating my phone, so he decided to wipe out my BES profile and create a new one and activated. This is fine and dandy, but now I have lost my password keeper information , all the other stuff sync'd ok since its coming from the exchange server...I have successfully restored from BES activation before and was able to restore ALL my info before.

so can any one give me some insight on how I can tell which back is for what phone?

of course the last while, i have been renaming my backup files appending with bb model; but i didnt think of this until the backups accumulated on my pc.

TIA
Offline   Reply With Quote