View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:21 AM   #5
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

UPDATE on my situation....

Be Cautious of this guy. we did a my bold for his 8900 trade. he shipped first, wanted a deposit (this is understandable). i sent him paypal for deposit... its been almost 2 weeks since he got his phone back, he hasnt refunded the deposit... i opened a paypal dispute... just wanna give you the copy/paste of the situation so you know who you are dealing with....

Me: "Sent the phone VIA usps. item was recieved.

requested a refund many times in the past few days... no response. i followed the rules and shipped first, youn need to return the favor and refund the money. not doing so is a CRIME. theft is not allowed
"

His Response: "what the **** are you talking about theft u asshole are you kidding//?? no response? dont u have my cell number/>?? i dont check my email often. and im not stealing anything. i told you you would get your refund. when you sent out the $250 i wanted to purchase a game for my son. because i did not want to use my paypal balance which was your payment i put the money into my account to avoid spending your "downpayment" when you asked for a refund i requested for money to be transfered from my account to my paypal balance so that i can issue a refund. me issuing a refund from my primary account would result in a negative balance because i do not use that bank account thats why i said give me a few days so that it may post. your an idiot you should have called me."

i know this isnt the 'rate your transaction' section, but just wanna provide the other sellers with other info. for the record, i did email him, text, and call several times with no response. i would be weary of this seller.
Offline   Reply With Quote