View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 09:29 PM   #45
likefre
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8320
Carrier: TMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by barjohn
I noticed they were made in China so maybe the plant isn't up to U.S. spcifications yet. By the way, on my last trip with heavy useage, lots of email and an extra long day due to the time difference I did drop down to 50%, the lowest I have seen on my super battery. The day before also on heavy useage while traveling, including one long speakerphone conference call I dropped to 75%. No dust specs yet.
ok, in order to "break-in" the battery on my replacement 8700, i fully charged the battery overnight, after doing this i wanted to "drain" my battery to the point it would not let me turn on wireless so i decided to enable bluetooth and configured my pl 510 and decided to call my secondary line(which is cingular so i would not be charged for the call). I kept my secondary line plug in the elec outlet so it wouldn't give up on me. Results, the call was drop by the 8700 for lack of battery to keep wireless on after 5h 08 minutes (with the bluetooth which last about 6 hrs after being fully charged) so does this mean i got a"super" battery too? Plus no signs of dust as of yet..

Last edited by likefre; 12-03-2005 at 09:34 PM..