View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 AM   #8
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICP1480 View Post
I have the Blackberry Curve 8330 from Verizon. I have had this for almost a year, and I have to say this about it,"What Is All The Hype About Blackberry's"?

1) The media card is for only ring tones and pictures, forget about having all the third party programs that you wish to have.
2) This lighting of the screen and keyboard was something that was probably designed over liquid lunch. I wish to have control over this. My keyboard doesn't light up unless it's completely dark. I can't see that keyboard in poor lighting.
3) I wish I would get reimbursed for every time I had to pull the battery out because my Blackberry decided to go into a coma.
4)I wish there was a better calender that had more detail and options rather than hash marks, or whatever you call them, they don't work well in the business world.
5) I have tried every trick known to man and still the internet is slower than a turtle crossing a street.

Well, other than what I said, at least the camera works well. Just letting out some frustration. I don't believe I will be getting an another blackberry any time soon, unless for some miracle they develop a phone that allows you to take control of your phone by giving you options suited for you.

Regards,

MICP1480
alot of those can be eaisly fixed with some setttings...
3rd party stiff will never go on the mem card unless the app itself is made for that due to security reasons...

and about the internet... if the browser works, the issues are entirely with the carrier... it has nothing to do with the deviceif you are loading mobile pages... if you want full pages, check out opera mini or bolt as alternate browsers.... i have all 3 browsers on my bold, and it like a computer in my hand
Offline   Reply With Quote