View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
JeffAlan66

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att

Glenn,

With Themes, at least those created by the editor I'm using, control of font size does give way to what YOU control under the Blackberry's native Options / Screen settings. For instance, an open email is controlled by Blackberry Options, while the theme font is controlling the list of messages. In Calendar, I think the Blackberry is controlling most of it. You might verify in your case by adjusting the font size under options, look at the area where an affect is desired to see any change happened, and make note. Let me know what you find that you can't control, tell me what you think you want it set to, and I can look at tweaking a special build for you. Also, are you using Standard or All Yellow version?

I don't mind telling / sharing the version of editor I'm using with all of the graphics I had to invert / edit and source file that pulls it all together, but it might be sort of a pain to transplant it all and figure it all out there for comparably simple changes.

It took me about probably 15 hours over 4 days to get it all worked out here. I can actually relax when I use my phone / email now.

Jeff

Last edited by JeffAlan66; 03-11-2009 at 07:16 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote