Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyld View Post
HaTaX-
1. Roll Up/Down to the same Icon. Right now in order to select "Messages" or "Calendar" entries from the bottom bar, you have to scroll left. Can you make it so scrolling up will select them? Also can you then scroll back down to where you left off? If you do a google search for "Stock Today Plus for the Blackberry Curve 8900" and look at the first hit, there is a video that shows this functionality.

2. Option for non-bouncing icons - is there a way to have another theme without the bouncing icons? It doesn't seem to work properly on downloaded apps that did not come pre-loaded.
Took care of the above two requests for you here:

http://hatax.home.comcast.net/~hatax...oday_plus2.jad

I replaced the bouncing icons with the flash animation so it should work okay with 3rd party apps, but honestly the bouncing worked fine with all my 3rd party apps. Even vyMail and YouMail work okay with it, and I know viigo worked as well but I didn't test them all.

All the icons are now locked to left, right navigation and up brings you to calendar and messages, while rolling down brings you to whatever icon you came up from.

Other then that, it's all the same.

And as a word of CAUTION, if you want to use this theme and already have the first version installed, REMEMBER to first switch back to the stock theme, and delete the old theme FIRST! I've had problems with not removing the old version of the theme if I do an update and restart, causes funky problems and my messages app seems to crash. So to avoid that:

1.) Switch to stock theme.
2.) Delete old theme, restart if asked to.
3.) Install new theme.

I'll add it to my original post so others can grab it as well.
Offline   Reply With Quote