Old 02-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
asd6845
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: occhio
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
I guess I'm the first poster that meets your criteria: I own the BlackBerry Curve and the iPod Touch. I love both devices, but if I could only have one of them, it'd be my Curve. It is the more productive of the two, and I can use its media functions if need be. However, being able to own both, if I'm in a WiFi spot and want to do some serious web browsing, the Safari browser with my iPod is hard to beat. Plus, I like to watch movies from time to time on my iPod, which I can't see myself doing a lot on my Curve. For moderate to heavy texting though, nothing supplants the hardware keyboard, in my experience. So between these two devices, I can do just about anything I want to do electronically, and with pleasure. I would go with the combo before I'd go with the iPhone, hands down.
I totally agree with Jack, but that is mainly due to my need to be able to e-mail and text is why I have a curve. The touch screens are cool, but very unfriendly when it comes to having to do a lot of texting and emails (IMO).

A little off the subject, but if the rumor is true, they say the 2nd Gen iPod Touch has BT built in but only setup for the Nike thing. If true, the iPod gets a software update then WHAM!!!... BT tethering
Offline   Reply With Quote