Old 12-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #9
bbpearlflint
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
PIN: T of Guinness please
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefvelo View Post
I have had some issues. Best think it to resend the service books and pull the battery
I've been having problems for the last two days, only my phone will stay in D and occasionally jump into 1x, 1X, or 1XEV modes. I never had anything like this happen until yesterday and to make matters worse (or better I think), it completely went away when I left work.

While I was at work though, I tried multiple battery pulls and (thanks to some great advice by VZW CSR) I even did two handset wipes. When I called back for my second round with CSRs, I got one who told me that BB had been reporting sporatic outages that only effet VZW customers and aren't effecting all of them. I know that another person here at work had no issues with his pearl as well as talking to many people here on other carriers that had no issues what so ever.

I had hoped that it was a one day deal, and that everything would be fine today but no such luck. I'm back in D here at work. I think its really a Christmas omen, get out of work and go spend time with the family. Now if I can only get my boss to agree with me, how does this sound... My Blackberry is telling me that it refuses to connect with the server while I am here so I need to go home
Offline   Reply With Quote