View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #25
iteamguy

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell

K Here's the deal...

Carriers are a neccessary evil! I hate them all equally, however, I have been satisified with Bell over the years. They annoyed me (understated) when they cancelled my "Unlimited" air card. I was WAY up north (NWT Canada) far away from a store when the cancelled the account... (Not the service) Now my rogers contract was over, I was a windows mobile freak. I'm back on bell with the blackberry. I'm on the student plan, really good price plan but has limitations on it. The device comes with Windows Live Messenger installed, it was a selling option they offered me. I went to use it and it didn't work. I'm getting the msg, 'Service Not enabled for this handheld.' I went back to the store, they called tech support, they tried to make it work, went through all the steps and came to the conclusion that it isn't going to work.

The unlimited internet package I have is limited. They have the service blocked. They are setting up an engineering ticket to try and get the issue resolved but they aren't sure how long and if the service will be fixed. If I change my account I will be able to use MSN but I will end up paying a minimum of an extra $30.00 a month.

So to all you BB brains out there. What should or can I do to get around changing my amazing plan!? Is there anyway I can get Windows Live Messenger to work?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

DJ
Offline   Reply With Quote