Old 10-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #10
The Crunch
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 90009700
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_fisher View Post
I think it would be logical to assume that AT&T is doing everything they can to release it befor the Christmas shopping blitz. Would be nice if it comes next week. But I am not holding my breath any more.
Well, that was the thought about the MUCH-delayed release of the Treo 750. It got released on January 6, 2007, when virtually all other carriers around the world had released it in September and October of 2006, ahead of the shopping season. This is the same nonsense with the BB Bold.

And what is with all of these "launch parties". I'll throw a party if AT&T will only just get it to me.

I started a poll in a different forum, in order to find out how happy/unhappy Canadians are with their Bold's on Rogers. It was overwhelming. Over 93% (and a lot of people voted) either LOVED the device (82%), and the rest at least LIKED it ok. They all said that the initial firmware had problems, but with the latest one, all seems to be very well up North!

Oh well...My Treo Pro is en route, and will either be delivered today, or Monday at the latest. That will be one NICE holdover device.