View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
DrjonesUSA
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Exclamation Have any BB users tried iPhone? Comparable at all? Prob going to try one out....

Please Login to Remove!

Let me start by saying that I am a pretty hard-core Blackberry fan. I've had a Blackberry for over a year now, and it is absolutely an amazing device and has made my life so much simpler, easier and more efficient.

BUT, I was given a gift certificate large enough to cover the cost of a brand-new iPhone and am probably going to pull the trigger on it within a day or so.

I know that everyone has seen one and played with one for a short period of time, but what I really want to know is have any Blackberry users really put an iPhone through its paces for WORK?

Can the iPhone compare at all to a Blackberry?

I rely *very heavily* on my Blackberry for, of course, e-mail and calendar and since the Blackberry was built from the ground up around these and other work features, and the iPhone was not, I'm of course very skeptical that I will be as happy with the iPhone as I am with my Blackberry.

I think I'm going to go ahead and give it a shot - I have 14 days to return the iPhone if I just cannot make it work, but I want to see what everybody else's experiences have been so I have some idea of what I'm getting myself into.

I'm also getting tired of waiting for the new blackberry bold.
Offline   Reply With Quote