View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #119
galante2123

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VZW
Default Upgrade STILL NOT working

Well I will try again to see if anyone has a fix for me here. I have been trying to load this 4.5.0.101 or .77 which ever it is actually classified as and it has not been working at all.

I was on 4.5.0.5something and tryin to load this new software. I have never had an issue before and now I cant get it to work at all. I have downloaded the new 4.6 Desktop Manager and downloaded the software packet for 4.5.0.101. I uninstalled everything I had related to Blackberry and installed the 4.6 Desktop Manager everything went fine. I then installed the 4.5.0.101 software, no issues. I deleted the vendor.xml file and even removed it from the bin to be sure. I rebooted the computer and then plugged in the 8330Waited for it to fully connect and then opened Desktop Manager. The device synced and then nothing. It will not ask or tell me to upgrade. What am I doing wrong.

I have since had the device replaced going back to the stock OS at 4.3.0.127 and tried it all over again with a fresh brand new phone and still nothing.

PLEASE someone try and throw an idea out there, anything would help.
Offline   Reply With Quote