View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #18
nosidam
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

Installed it and noticed a few weird things, but nothing deal-breaking. One...when rearranging the icons on the home screen, things went weird (icons disappearing, icons showing up in weird places and overlapping each other, etc.), but a alt-shift-del seems to have cleared that up.

When I click on a folder icon to go into the subfolder (again on home screen), and then I go back to main home screen folder, the upper-left icon gets highlighted instead of the folder that I just came from.

Both of those are minor issues and may be related to the theme I'm using (O2 zen).

I only got the Messenger warning, that my device was updated and everyone needs to be contacted, once, so that seems to have been fixed. The delay in answering a call seems to have been fixed as well. I never got the call goes to speakerphone for a moment in .66, so I don't know if it got fixed.

In .66 and .77 I can't import tokens into SecurID, and I can't sync SplashID databases. I haven't run the full gamut of troubleshooting, but it's definitely an issue.

On a positive note...it seems a little quicker when launching apps. I can't say anything about memory because the VZW Curve has so much of it that I never worry about it.