Old 07-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #34
barbwyr
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T
Default 10,000 Thanks to John C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
The problem is not on the handheld. The problem lies in the Outlook Calendar. You need to view the sync logs to find the last entry that was read before the desktop Manager crashed. if you can figure out what calendar entry it is you can delete that calendar entry and then should be able to finish your sync. it's well known that calendar items with attachments will cause problems but occasionally other calender items do too...especially recurring events that have changes to one occurrence.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JOHN!!! I was having this damn crashing issue and thought it was because I had reorganized my contacts which I thought was the problem because of recurring anniverseries and birthdays. As I am trying the different methods I came across John's post **specifiacally the part at the end about changes to a single entry in a recurrence** and I realized I had added a note in the location feild of n appointment. I deleted that particular recurring even and VIOLA everything synchs fine. The odd thing is I do this all the time but for some reason it did not like this one. Thanks again to John and this forum for getting me out of another jam.
Offline   Reply With Quote