BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General PlayBook Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Free Playbook Giveaway Contest (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=255799)

TheENofficial 11-26-2011 10:40 PM

Free Playbook Giveaway Contest

Hey guys thought I would just put this out to the blackberry community, just as thank you for the price drop I picked up a couple playbooks, but I dont need that many I only bought it for family/ friends but some of them already picked one up themselves so I decided to give one away to my viewers.

To join check out my blog post, comment there and subscribe to my youtube channel, no fees!

I hope blackberry mods don't mind me posting this here its about playbook discussion and I didn't see any rules about it and im giving something for free so I dont see why mods would get mad at that.

Anyways heres the youtube channel

TheENofficial

youtube.com/watch?v=mUWlz55DRto

Check out the description of the video for more details!

One last note, if anyone can help me with spreading my channel around that would be greatly appreciated! My blog has most of the content and other videos have content about the channel too! I need as many viewers as I can get and every view you can get me / subscriber would be greatly appreciated!

GreatCanadian 11-28-2011 03:11 PM

Re: Free Playbook Giveaway Contest

Hey there,
Subscribed to your channel, as I may find it very useful. Can't leave a comment on your blog as it tells me the credentials fail. Anyway, it s a great gesture on your part. Good luck to everyone.

Dubdub 11-28-2011 04:16 PM

Sounds like a mutual admiration society has formed. Sure that you two aren't the same person?

TheENofficial 12-01-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubdub (Post 1757154)
Sounds like a mutual admiration society has formed. Sure that you two aren't the same person?

Well, you can check for yourself through ip if any admins give you the ability to, I can gurantee its not me that left the reply above.

You can acuse all you want but look at the amount of views, one reply? You honestly find that hard to beileve?

And I think his join date was before mine too...

TheENofficial 12-04-2011 01:44 AM

Guys, please subscirbe I need all the support I can get, every sub counts!

GreatCanadian 12-05-2011 09:33 AM

LOL....shorts in a knot dubdub?

Dubdub 12-05-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatCanadian (Post 1758158)
LOL....shorts in a knot dubdub?

Cute. If you can't say something constructive, then don't waste the bandwidth.

Dubdub 12-05-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheENofficial (Post 1757712)
Well, you can check for yourself through ip if any admins give you the ability to, I can gurantee its not me that left the reply above.

You can acuse all you want but look at the amount of views, one reply? You honestly find that hard to beileve?

And I think his join date was before mine too...

I did check the IP. You are both in the Toronto area. Join date means nothing.

TheENofficial 12-14-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubdub (Post 1758173)
I did check the IP. You are both in the Toronto area. Join date means nothing.

"you are both" so you know theres two people, and you know we have diffrent ip's

so you know its 2 different people

however you claim us to be the same, at the same time i doubt you have access to any of our ip address'

join date means nothing?

it means that he joined before me so I cannot be him...

daphne 12-14-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheENofficial (Post 1759373)
"you are both" so you know theres two people, and you know we have diffrent ip's

however you claim us to be the same, at the same time i doubt you have access to any of our ip address'

join date means nothing?

Incorrect on both counts. The moderators do, in fact, have access to user's IP address. We don't usually check them unless there is suspicous activity like spammers, scammers, or users having more than one account, which is against the forum guidelines.

Join date does not prove anything. I could join today with one username and email address, and then join again tomorrow with a different username and email address. That is why a different join date does not indicate a different user.

NJBlackBerry 12-14-2011 10:22 PM

We could always post them if you'd like. Yes, we have access to the IP addresses. As Daphne said, helps keep out the spammers.

JSanders 12-15-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheENofficial (Post 1759373)

join date means nothing?

Regardless of what you believe, please understand one thing very clearly:

You are in a losing battle here.